Today was a long, uninteresting day filled with classes. I had classes until about 3:30pm and then had to head to the National Theatre for a backstage tour as part of my class. The tour lasted about 1.5 hours and was actually pretty interesting. Our group went backstage a little bit, but mainly learned about the three different theatres that make up the National Theatre. After the tour, we had an hour off before we went back to the theatre to see the play, Every Good Boy Deserves Favour. It was only about an hour long, and super strange. It had a full orchestra as part of the play which was sort of cool to see, but otherwise pretty odd.
Side note: I have become very lazy in the homework department since studying abroad. I have a few papers due soon and I'm not a fan. Once I start it will be fine, but convincing myself to start them seems to be the problem. Tomorrow will be the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment