Today the sun was out. :) I went to my internship where we were a little short on adults in the yellow class so it was a bit hectic at times. Today went as usual, but I feel as if I bonded with a few of the children more today. Normal when we got into play time in rooms like the soft play room I just watch the adults play with the children. Today I took off my shoes (as your supposed to do when you play in the soft play room) and I played with Shirwa. It was fun to interact more with some of the children. I think they are getting more and more used to having me in the class. It makes it harder that I am only there two days out of the week, but I'm doing what I can.
Next week the majority of the school have a "holiday" aka vacation. So next week I will be finished with required activities after Monday! Allie also has a holiday since she too works in a school so we may try to play a mini trip or day trip or something. I am quite excited although I hope the kids still remember me after a week and a half!
This evening was nothing special, tomorrow Jenon, Allie, Erin, and I head to Ireland. I can't believe it is already tomorrow. We are leaving right after Jenon gets done with her morning class so that we make it to the airport with plenty of time to spare. I am getting excited, but also quite nervous since we don't have the trip planned out. Oh well, we'll figure it out I'm sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment