Last night consisted of trying to figure out my next trip, about six or seven of us are heading to Switzerland the last weekend in February. With a slow internet connection and too many people doing different things at once, it took us quite a long time. This morning I booked my plane ticket and Allie booked the hostel so we are heading to Switzerland! Although so far I am hating, really hating, the whole process of finding a plane and a place to sleep, I am really looking forward to traveling. I really enjoy the company of the people I am traveling with and I know it will be a good time no matter what. Next weekend, Jenon, Allie, Erin, and I head to Ireland for our first traveling experience outside of London. Really we have no clue what we are going to do once we get there, but I'm actually not worried. The internet will be a useful resource, otherwise Jenon knows a girl who is studying in Ireland who gave us some ideas of good places to go.
After getting the fiasco of my plane tickets sorted out, Jenon, Allie, Blake, and I headed to Covent Gardens to wander around. We walked there as today was a much nicer day compared to the beginning of the week. Covent Gardens is in a cute part of central London with a nice/normal street market. It also had some crazy street performers who probably have more random talents than one could even think of. As we walked around we also stubbled upon the Royal Theatre where the Bafta's (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) are being held. This is where I will be in about 7.5 hours. It sounds ridiculous but at 3:50am my friends and I are heading out the door to camp out and get wristbands so that we have the chance of seeing some "stars" :) I'm pretty pumped even though it will be a long day. Now I should try to get some sleep....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment