Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Back to Normal..... Mon-Wed.

Remember what I said about the weather on Sunday, well forget it. The past few days have been a bit colder and it rained off and on yesterday and today.

Monday was a normal day of classes, we are giving presentations in my theatre class so that was a bit more entertaining than usual. I don't go until next Monday and mine is probably the best topic of all (sarcasm) : ...your imagined perfect visit to the theatre. I'm pretty excited to present. Along with class, we went to the play 'Entertaining Mr. Sloane.' I give it 3.5/5 stars.

Tuesday I was in Yellow Class again. It was sort of an exhausting day overall. Although I have been in this classroom for almost 8 weeks now, I am still learning new things about the children all the time. After my internship I did a little shopping, it was practically on my way home. I got a couple new things all which I can completely justify if I need to :)

Today I was in a new classroom called 'Senior One.' It is a class of about six/seven students between the ages of 12-16. It was a really good day. They can't verbally communicate but they are so good at their pecs and symbols. The girl who forced me to play kick ball with her the first day is in this class and I think she likes me, then again I think she likes everyone. I did kick the ball with her for a long time today, so that probably helped. Since these children are older and more advanced they do a lot more work with numbers and matching things. It was actually quite impressive since I have been in Yellow Class so long and I hope that the younger children can get to the stage that these kids are at. Tonight there is not much going on, I have a few things to catch up on and I need to pack for Spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment