Today was U.S.A. day at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum which means as Americans my roommates and I got in free! This was actually quite exciting because usually it costs about 25 pounds to get in. Since we were getting in free, we decided we may as well try it out. These types of wax museums are in Las Vegas and other places too, so its not really the London culture, but it was entertaining. I got pictures with Michael Jackson, President Bush, The Royal Family, Tiger Woods, many more, and of course, JT :) After that we headed to a little cafe close to Vandon House where we grabbed sandwiches as lunch. This afternoon has been very relaxing, my roommate Jenon and I went to Victoria street to find a cell phone and some fresh fruit, we were pretty successful since we had no clue what exactly we were looking for.
I'm all settled into my room, even with my pictures taped to the wall by my bed. It's starting to feel more and more like it could become my home.... for the next couple months at least. Not too much is new other than this, I'm really enjoying my time so far, its sooo pretty everywhere. I'm pretty tired today, but I will probably get out and do something later on. Tonight will be the first night we are making our own dinner, which will probably end up being soup and bread. Yum. I'm not a fan of grocery shopping, maybe that will change within time.....
Oh, Kafryn. I am so glad to hear you are enjoying your time there! Even if your favorites are still back in Tulip Town. Reading about your adventures and mishaps is just getting me all the more excited to see London for myself! I really hope I get accepted into the program and that Kylene and I (and maybe even Molli!) will be able to enjoy a new experience together. I miss you so incredibly much and I can't wait for you to come back. Nothing too exciting has happened here yet, but I'm sure your gmail inbox will soon be filled with KP stories and much more. I will be reading your blog religiously and probably commenting as much as possible (especially if you have anymore batman paraphernalia.. I just looked up the definition to that word and I'm not quite sure it's the word I was looking for.) Nevertheless. I hope to talk to you soon on Skype if at all possible. I will be sending you a tentative schedule of my weekly activities probably within the next 10 minutes due to the fact I'm at work and also bored and have been since 5 AM. I love you tag-team! :)
ReplyDelete