Sunday, 18 January 2009

My First Day...


So for those of you who don't know who Flooffy is, she is my little nugget cat, who my sister so graciously gave me for Christmas to help me remember my kitties back in Iowa. To make my sister happy and because I think it's fun, I'm going to take random picture with Flooffy in London and post them :) Anyway, today is my first day in London and it is just starting to hit me that I am finally here! I didn't get too emotional or upset when my parents left me at the airport so I'm trying to decide if that's because I am getting older or because reality hasn't set in. I guess we'll see! I don't have any exciting stories yet, I got through border control fine and apparently I don't look like a convict because I made it through with no problems. Tonight we are going on a walking tour of the neighborhood and then going to a pub. I'm going to work on my blogging skills because this first one is pretty lame.

More stories later..... :)

p.s. Flooffy is pronounced "Poofy, but with a "fl""

1 comment: