Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Mini update.

This week has flown by so far. It is Wednesday night already and Allison and I are camped in the lounge doing homework and watch Dirty Dancing. I have become sort of sissy when it comes to doing homework. If I was at Central this term I would have five classes, most likely all with finals to be preparing for. Presently I have three classes, requiring me to take two exams and write two longer papers and yet I am struggling to stay on task. So far I have one exam finished and my next on is on Friday. I also have one of my papers completed, so I only have one more left to write. My semester sounds pretty easy huh? Well try living in London, but stay inside to study- not fun. Anyway enough complaining, it will all get finished...eventually.

This week is my second to last week of my internship and I am going to be in the Senior One class for the rest of my time at the school. I really enjoy being in that class and today was just a good day at work. I also now have a great pamphlet about the school that has a lot of pictures of my kiddies so I am excited to show them off!

Well, back to Dirty Dancing/paper writing....

No comments:

Post a Comment