As of now I have experienced sleeping in an airport, a train station, and tonight I will experience sleeping (hopefully) on a 8-9 hour night bus to Edinburgh, Scotland. Jenon, Jill, Allie, and I leave in about 30 minutes to catch our bus and will arrive in Scotland at around 7:30am tomorrow. We are spending Friday and Saturday there and will head back on another night bus Saturday night to arrive back in London early Sunday morning. This will be my last trip of the semester. :(
This week has flown by and two weeks from tomorrow I will be on a plane to America. I am trying to take everything in these last few weeks and am working on my checklist of things to do while I'm in London. It's just sad to check things off though. Today Allie and I did some souvenir shopping and then got ice cream from one of the ice cream vans (check off the list). We walked from Picadilly Circus to Trafalgar Square and talked about how now that we finally feel like we know our way around the city we leave, sweet. If I decide to live in a city when I am an adult, I know I will miss the tube or even the buses. They are just so handy. I don't know if another city will top my time in London, so far no other European cities have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment